Over the years, people have been able to coin brutal quotes, proverbs and idioms in an effort to belong…
Here is a list of some of the very worst quotes, proverbs and idioms ever!
- If a child will not stop insulting you, make love to the mother to authentic your originality and prove his stupidity.
- “If it weren’t for electricity we’d all be watching television by candlelight”- George Gobel
- “Predictions are difficult. Especially about the future.” -Yogi Berra , Baseball player
- “I think gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can’t help but cry. I mean I’d love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff.” – Mariah Carey , pop singer
- “Smoking kills. If you’re killed, you’ve lost a very important part of your life.” Brooke Shields
- “I have opinions of my own –strong opinions– but I don’t always agree with them” – George Bush
- “It isn’t pollution that is hurting the environment, it’s the impurities in our air and water that are doing it.”
– Dan Quayle, former U.S. Vice-President
- “So, where’s the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?” – Christina Aguilera
“Fiction writing is great. You can make up almost anything”- Ivana Trump, that too after completion of her book.
“He’s a guy who gets up at six o’clock in the morning regardless of what time it is”- Lou Duva
You think you got one or two of the worst quotes, proverbs on earth? DROP them via the comment box below this post.