Amadioha Ikpahurudike Mgbee defends Homosexuality and got lambasted for it!

Amadioha Ikpahurudike Mgbee
Pasted what was copied from another person’s wall on Facebook, and got a feel of the venom from People for defending homosexuality

Below is the post

As the world near the doom, a group of young people rounded up two adults in the Umuneke Community of Isiala Mbano, stripped and tortured them because they came together and agreed that they’re not gonna be like the others.
Even as adults, we all retain that strapping teenager in us who had learned to fear difference.
They had them beaten and humiliated because they dared to be different. But have it occurred to us that they may have been actually born like that? To be who we don’t want them to be. Who we taunt and call names. Homo.
Because they are abnormal, they are sinners; because they choose the lifestyle.
We may find homosexuality personally abhorrent but to criminalize it is not the best response. The reason a crime is a crime is because it has victims; because it harms society. Homosexuality harms no body and society. It is just about adults who do no harm to society in whom they love and how they love.
To criminalize homosexuality is to brutalize our right to make personal choices.
And when you bring religion into this to argue about how the bible condemns homosexuality, remember that the Bible also condemns fornication, adultery and divorce, but they are not crimes. We just choose to single out that part that do not relate to us and brand it evil.
The Holy Books can be a yardstick on how we choose to live our personal lives but it should not be a basis on how we make our laws.
The guys that were criminalized and brutalized have been made to believe that their existence is a crime. And others may fail to understand that homosexuality and pedophilia are two very different things by arguing that homosexuals abuse little boys, but will not presume that men abuse little girls because they are heterosexuals. And this is where our greatest hypocrisy as a people is manifested.
I am Anyanwu, Jero Chijioke and I am responsible for what I write.
NB: I am not a homosexual, I can swear that I love the wetness of the nectar between the thighs more than I hate shit. I am just a young man who believes that everyone deserve to live their life the way they choose do long as it does not harm society.
Copied!!!

Pengician Multimedia

Releated Post

2 thoughts on “Amadioha Ikpahurudike Mgbee defends Homosexuality and got lambasted for it!

1. Frankline Madichie wrote:

No sane human being defends lesbianism and homosexualism. In Nigeria it attracts 14 years jail term. In US currently, Trump has waged war against it. In some other countries offenders get death penalties. If our parents happened to be gay and lesbians, you and i wount be there today. Please call evil evil and stop cursing yourself by defending this evil biko. Im beginning to suspect you….

Oguntimehin Ibitayo Olawale wrote:

This is total dummy-spitting without a jot of sense.howbeit , I may buy your words that ,it is highly inhumane to brutalize two insane adults rather than rehabilitations. But will never ad idem with you that this aberration is natural. That’s quite contradictory!how can an aberration be normal?
    I’d suggest that the time and energy dedicated to put into existence the acceptability of this insalubrious spectacle ,should be utilized for seeking after the cure.
    Best regards!

Okereke Chinaka wrote:

Amadioha Ikpahurudike Mgbee I thought I deleted you in the other of your account how come you sent me friend request and I accepted, how can I be so naive like this?

Ofordile Odoh replied:

So if i choose to be criminal as my lifestyle nobody should judge or punish me because it is my right and life. cos i choose to be difference from others Evil is Evil. Good is Good my brother

Goodnews Andrew Eruemuare said:

How do you feel when you defend what’s against Good Conscience?
    Tueh.

Okereke Chinaka said:

Come before I delete this your account, can you give me a chance to enlighten you on homosexuality and give you reasons its a very big treat in the society and I will as well give you the remedy I mean the actual thing they will do to stop it, and they will quit the act then you will know that they were not born that way, you will know that spirituality is real. I know you’re an atheist if you’re spiritual I don’t mean religious you will know is against nature. If you’re interested reply me Amadioha Ikpahurudike Mgbee

Ózó Iyalamiya Udènè wrote:

Even if a homosexuall person is killed in my presence I will not defend him

2. Ralphken Ekene wrote:

Follow the rule of law and be a good citizen.
    Homosexuality is a serious offence in Nigerian constitution.

Odinaka Ohanwe said:

Please, can you tell me the reason God destroy Sodom ?

Frankline Madichie wrote: