[Profile] Irikefe Justice Michael Iyasere
Full Name: – Irikefe Justice Michael Iyasere
Sex: – Male
Date of Birth: – 28th October 1968
Place of Birth: – Egini Town
Home Town: – Egini/Ogbe-Udu
Local Govt Area – Udu
Home Address – No. 1, Uduvwivie Quarters, Egini, Udu, LGA.
Residential Address – Opp Dema Hotel, Kotokoto Layout, Udu LGA
Postal Address – P.O.Box 78, Warri
Religion – Christianity
Marital Status – Married
Number of Children – Five
Next of Kin – Mrs Judith Oghenevwede Iyasere
Hobby – Football, Singing, Reading and Writing
Tel Number – 08028426266/08063140861
E-mail Address – firstname.lastname@example.org
SCHOOLS ATTENDED WITH DATES
1. Evwrirhe Model Primary School, Egini – 1976-1982
2. Egini Grammar School, Egini – 1983-1987
3. Delta State University, Abraka – 1992-1997
1. First School Leaving Certificate – 1983
2. West Africa School Certificate – 1987
3. Bachelor of Arts, Media Arts Option – 1997
1. Master Degree in Industrial and Labour Relations (MILR). Course works completed, DELSU Abraka, certificate in view.
2. Master of Arts (Television and Radio Production), DELSU, Abraka.
1. Vice Chancellor’s Prize for Best (Overall) Graduating Student, Delta State University, Abraka. 1997
2. Delsu Alumni Prize for Best (Overall) Graduating Student. 1997
3. Egalitarian Awards: Best Grass-root Journalist in Delta State 2005
1. Member, Nigeria Union of Journalists, Delta State Council.
2. Associate member, Nigeria Institute of Personnel Management
1. Programme Assistant, Industrial Training, Delta Broadcasting Service, Warri. – 1995
2. Information Officer, Niger State Council for Arts and Culture, (NYSC), in the then Niger State Ministry of Information, Arts and Culture, Minna, Niger State. – 1998
3. Reporter with the Urhobo Voice Newspaper – 1999
4. Political Editor, the Urhobo Voice Newspaper – 2005
5. Delta Territorial Editor, the Urhobo Voice Newspaper – 2006 till date.
6. Special Assistant on Media and Publicity to the Chairman,
Udu LGC, (Chief O.A. Orugbo) – 2000-2002
7. Special Assistant on Media and Publicity to the Chairman, Udu LGC, (Deacon Eddie Ono-Sorhue) -2003-2004
8. Special Assistant on Media and Publicity to the Chairman, Udu LGC, (Chief Solomon Kpomah) -2004
9. Diocesan Communicator (Press Secretary) to the Bishop of Ughelli Diocese, Anglican Communion. -2003 till date.
10. Pioneer Editor, Human Rights Digest, A Publication of the Human Rights Defenders Organisation of Nigeria (HURDON) -2006
11. Executive Editor, Urhukpe Magazine, a publication of the Diocese of Ughelli, Anglican Communion -2006 till date
12. Media Assistant to the Attorney General and Honourable Commissioner for Justice, Delta State, Chief O.A. Orugbo -2007
13. Contributing Editor, Urhobo Times Newspaper -2010 till date
14. Director of Studies, Grace Group of Schools, Ovwian -2007-2011
15. Press Officer to the Late Senator Fred Brume, Pioneer GM, DSC -2007-2011
16. Press Officer to the Otota of Udu Kingdom -2008 till date
17. Media Assistant to Senator Akpor Pius Ewherido, National
Assembly Abuja -2011 -2013
18. Chairman, the BELLS COMMUNICATIONS, a Media Consultancy firm, Suite 1A, Favour Plaza, Udu Road, Ovwian 2007 till date
19. Publicity Secretary, PDP Udu LGA chapter 2007-2011
20. Chairman, Publicity Committee for PDP Udu LGA for the 2015 Gubernatorial Elections in Delta State.
1. Noise makers in Choir Robes, Brotoboh Press, Warri – 1999
2. Ujevwu Community: A brief History – 2004
3. Egini Community: Pride of the Udu People, Jo-Irimi Press- 2005
4. Udu Ovo: The Modern History of Udu Kingdom – in the press.
5. Oil Exploitation and Exploration in the Niger Delta: Crisis Imperative- A study of Industrial Crisis in Oil Producing Areas of Delta State, being the text of a Dissertation in the Faculty of Social Sciences in partial fulfilment for the Award of Master of Science in Industrial and Labour Relations, DELSU, Abraka
6. Impact/ Effect of the Use of Drama and T.V Commercials in Electioneering Campaigns in Delta State, being a Dissertation in the Department of Theatre Arts, submitted to the Faculty of Arts in partial fulfilment of the requirements for the Award of the Degree of Master of Arts, in Television and Film Productions, DELSU, Abraka (2010)
7. Life and Time of Fred Brume, co-author with Prof Om’te Diachavbe.
8. Miller Uloho: An Autobiography co-written with Prof Om’te Diachavbe.
1. Rt Revd Cyril OdiborOghene Odutemu, Ph.D, JP, Bishop of the Anglican Diocese of Ughelli, Delta State. .
2. Deacon Eddie Ono-Sorhue, Chairman, Elders Council, PDP, Udu LGA chapter.
3. Chief Sam Esekomunu Odibo, the Otota of Udu Kingdom.