How To Check WAEC Result 2017/18 May June Online
This is to inform the general public especially student that participate(d) in the just concluded West Africa Examination Council Waec 2017/18.
West Africa Examination Council WAEC Result 2017/2018 Is Out, Follow the steps by step Guideline to check your result.
1. Go to WAEC result checking portal at
2. Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number.
3. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
4. Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2017
5. Select the Type of Examination
“May June Wassce”
6. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
7. Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card’s
8. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up