GUIDELINES FOR THE DR OVIE UGHWANOGHO ANNUAL URHOBO CHALLENGE!
(1) The 360 contestants drawn from the 180 schools are to appear examination venues in their respective school uniforms on the 15th of July 2017;
(2) Students are to arrive various examination centres on or before 9:00am as screening commences by 9:00am while the examination starts by 10:00am prompt simultaneously in the 3 centers;
(3) Students are to come with only Pencil and Biro;
(4) Examination questions would be structured in types (Type A, B and C) to discourage copying or cheating;
(5) As part of the OMR, answer sheets shall be branded with names and possibly photographs of contestants imprinted on it so that only signatures are required from students in the examination;
(6) For reliability and credibility test, there shall be monitoring team, each per center from the office of the Honourable Commissioner for Basic and Secondary Education as well as from the 8 Chief Inspectors of Education across the 8 LGAs and press crew from Quest TV and Radio and other media alike;
(7) The first phase of the examination shall be holding in the following centers:
* Ethiope Federal Constituency (Ethiope East and West LGAs) – Eku Girls Secondary School , Eku.
* UDU Ughelli Federal Constituency (Udu, Ughelli North and South LGAs as well as Ofoni) – Unity School Agbaroh.
* Sapele, Okpe and Uvwie Federal Constituency – Urhobo College, Effurun.
(8) The examination answer sheets would be marked immediately after the examination and the best 10 students shall be selected from each center to make the 30 contestants for the round 2 of the challenge which will be holding on the 5th of August, 2017 at Wiltrice Hotel, Ughelli.
(9) There shall be video camera in each of the centers for proper documentation;
(10) There shall be heavy security presence in each of the examination centers;
(11) There shall be light refreshment for contestants after examination.