is seasoned motivational speaker for almost two decades, a business consultant, a researcher, and a commentator on public affairs.
ALSO READ...DIE-HARD WRITER BY ADEOGUN KAYODE
Formerly a civil servant in Ekiti state. Adeogun attended The Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti where he received National Diploma in Business Administration and Management
A graduate of University of Ado Ekiti (UNAD) now Ekiti State University (EKSU) where he obtained B.sc (Hons) degree in Accounting.
ALSO READ...EDUCATION AND JOB CREATION BY ADEOGUN KAYODE
Adeogun is from Aiyegunle in Ijero local government of Ekiti state.
He bagged Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism in National Institute of Journalism. A member of Chartered Institute of Strategic Management of Nigeria.
As a motivational speaker, he has attended and delivered papers at different seminars, workshops, summit and conferences. He has written several articles and essays which has been widely read. He has been heard on radio talkshow and television programs in Lagos and Ekiti states.
Some of his delivered papers include:
1. Ethics and Professionalism.
2. Attitudinal Change for Personal and Cooperate Transformation.
3. The Difference Between Great and Outstanding.
4. Office Etiquette.
5. Interpersonal Relationship in the Workplace.
6. May/June Massacre: Nigerian Students Fare Poorly in WAEC Examination
8. Home-front: The Bedrock of Good School Administration.
9. Teaching Students the Art of Saving.
10. The Dividends of Studentship.
11. WASSCE- Another Harvest of Mass Failures.
12. Combating Cultism and Related Vices in Nigeria.
13. The Nigeria Culture and Norms.
14. The Danger of Hurrying a Child Through Childhood.
15. Have a Positive View of Public Examining Bodies.
16. Chinua Achebe- Beyond His Writings.
17. Moral Values and the Youths.
18. Resuscitating the Culture of Reading.
19. Historical Overview of Women Emancipation.
20. Ethics and Practical Life.
21. How to Choose a Right Career.
22. Take Total Control of Your Challenges.
23. Why Students Fail WASSCE, etc.
A loving and devoted father.
Adeogun Kayode, is a football enthusiast. He is happily married to Mrs Joyce Adeogun-Enakirehri– a graduate of Business Administration and Management from Ekiti State University. They are blessed with two children.
He markets individual, corporate and national character using client-specific strategies.
He is a senior correspondent to Glow Magazine. He is also a contributing writer to four newspapers and two magazines in Nigeria.
He loves tough calls. He loves to break new grounds. He is a Public Relation Officer. He is a versatile motivational speaker and a prolific and erudite writer.
He is the CEO of JOBA Enterprises an acronym coined from the first two letters of his two children- Joanna and Barnabas. JOBA Enterprise is established to leverage lives…
He conducts workshops and seminars and lectures on success, leadership and personal development.
He enjoys reading, swimming and singing as recreational activities.