Ten (10) Things You Must Not Do
There are things we do that might not be too serious in the eyes of equity and good conscience. Such act(s) can bring people down in the journey of life without knowing. Some will even go as far as apportioning blames to their grandma’s and granddads who are still fortunate to be alive.
Don’t bring curse upon yourself all in the name of ‘I’m smart and I have it.’
Endeavour to keep your hands as clean as possible.
There is a saying in Urhobo “E re ane erhovwo ren ji yovwii ke e re eduvwu iyorin ke”
Literarily translated as “Those they are praying for are not doing well not to talk of the ones that are being curse”
Here is a list of ten (10) things you should not attempt to do in the journey of life.
1. Don’t use the money of another man to cook for your boyfriend/husband.
It is poisonous.
2. Don’t make love to a daughter and her mother.
It is a curse.
3. Don’t tell another person how good/bad your partner is in bed.
They might want to ‘test and see’.
4. Never spy your father and mother when they are dancing the dance that brought you forth.
It is an abomination.
5. Don’t insult your elders.
You might die before your time.
6. Don’t show to your Boss that you’re better off.
You might lose your job.
7. Don’t beg anyhow.
You might lose your respect and dignity.
8. Never you woo the girlfriend/wife of your friend.
You might not like the aftermath even if you succeed.
9. Don’t share your first salary.
You should research and know why.
10. As a lady/girl, never you date a Catholic Priest.
Go and find out.
(c) SIR A-ONE 2016
GOODNEWS ANDREW ERUEMUARE also known as SIR A-ONE is a Pengician, humourist & rapper. A Nigerian by nationality.
Join Pengician on
Twitter : @Pengician
BBM channel: Just search PENGICIAN and subscribe for free.