20 ways to know that something is wrong with You.
No one is perfect, right? I know that quite alright.
But there are countless ways to have a self-temple-run.
The following ways are some of the habits to note and to know when you’re on track in equanimity with those around you.
How you live with those around you, how it can affect them or affect your very self.
Remember in the journey of Life, no one is perfect. We are all striving to be better Icons in our environment.
I am not all-knowing.
And no one is an estuary of knowledge.
Here are some of the qualities to know that something is definitely wrong.
1. You read messages and don’t reply. Not even with emoticons.
2. You don’t return missed calls.
3. You don’t apologize.
4. You think you’re always right. Every other person is always wrong.
5. You don’t think well before you talk/write/respond.
6. Always want to respond to everything online.
7. You hate corrections.
8. You value your present status quo. You hate to upgrade in Life.
9. Visiting others is always a problem.
10. Always expecting an opposite sex visitor.
11. Epitism/sex is your number one priority in Life.
12. You think about your own self. Others mean nothing to you.
13. You call other people ‘FANS’
Fanatics/Enthusiasts are there, no doubt. You must not sound it to people that they are FANS. Don’t be pompous.
Why not call them ‘Friends’?
14. Helping others become a problem to you.
You must not have too much before You can help.
15. You always remember your Friends in hardship.
What happens to the good times?
16. You always want others to read your work, but You hate reading other people’s work(s).
17. You talk ill about your Maker.
Even if you’re an atheist, Don’t you have a father/mother? Why will your common sense not make it clear to You that there is a ‘Supreme Designer’ who designed your so-called Parents?
18. You’re too ‘rigid’.
19. Out of 20 persons, 5 persons cannot say anything ‘good’ about You.
20. You want to be helped, but will not in turn want to render a helping hand to anyone.
(c) Sir A-One 2016
Goodnews Andrew Eruemuare also known as SIR A-ONE is a writer, humourist, rapper and CEO of
www.pengician.com , the founder of Creative Writers’ Association of Nigeria (CWAN) and also the current financial secretary of the Association of Nigerian Authors (ANA) Delta State chapter.